This is the official site of RepoDB library. The intention of this site is to provide and guide you as a developer with all the information needed when using the RepoDB library.
RepoDB is an open-source .NET ORM that bridge the gaps between micro-ORMs and full-ORMs. It helps the developer to simplify the switch-over of when to use the BASIC and ADVANCE operations during the development.
It is here to improve the things and experiences when working with the Data Access Technology in .NET space.
About the Site
This site has different pages that describe the organization of the contents.
- Home - informative front page about the purpose of this library.
- Docs - where all the links were consolidated to simplify your navigation within the site.
- References - our recommended way of implementing the things.
- Releases - for us to showcase the changes and improvements in all packages.
- Blogs - where all the activites and news are placed.
- About - for you to know more about us.
Each supported RDBMS data providers has its own get-started page.
Various pages were provided and has been grouped on its purpose.
- Features - it contains the capabilities of the library that you might be interested.
- Operations - it contains the methods that you can use.
- Classses - it contains the publicly exposed classes.
- Attributes - it contains about the necessary attributes exposed by the library.
- Enumerations - it contains the pages about the enumerations exposed by the library.
- Interfaces - it contains the pages about the interfaces exposed by the library.
- Cachers - it contains the pages about the cachers of the library.
- Mappers - it contains the pages that describe all mapper classes of the library.
- Extensibilities - it contains the pages that describe the extensibilities of the library.
This site is open for contribution from the community. If you have something would like to place on this site, please do a PR on our repository.
- GitHub - for any issues, requests and problems.
- StackOverflow - for any technical questions.
- Twitter - for the latest news.
- Gitter Chat - for direct and live Q&A.
You can directly send an email at my personal email address by clicking here.